the project the project
The project arises from the identification of the new emerging professional of ‘technical consultant for sustainability’. In a scenario of lack of such consultants, training of trainers able to cater for this new employment niche seems to be a suitable way of preventing the existing imbalance between supply and demand.
The transfer of innovation comes from the project H2training, that developed a curricula, and elaborated the contents for training for trainers course, both presential and e-learning mode.
By the other hand, the coordinators gives the experience and contents in sustainability fields.
In this project we will develop 4 pilot actions, where we will train trainers in the European profile (that we previously would define) of “technical consultant of sustainability”. The idea is to develop the training course using the New Technologies, even distance common classes through video streaming, if possible.
The pilot actions would take place in the area of Ifor-net, Agroinstitut of Nitra, Athena and Kek Aegeas.
SPECIFIC OBTECTIVES AND EXPECTED IMPACT:
- 1. As a starting point, establish the state of art in order to define the current situation in the fields of sustainability, labour market, quality of existing teaching materials, possibility of transfer as well as the identification of the most suitable innovations in order to identify those that better suit the existing needs of the labour market.
- 2. Develop a training handbook according to the transferred contents for its adaptation to the national system of vocational training, given its interest for continuous and vocational training.
- 3. By taking advantage of international scientific, technological and pedagogical cooperation, develop reference teaching materials suitable for international training of trainers in the field of sustainability.
- 4. Adapt, model and test the transferred method and materials using innovative training tools through expert training of 60 learners engaged in: (a) 4 pilot training actions held in 3 different Member States in-person/on-line modes, and (b) over 200 learners engaged in 1 pilot training action implemented internationally as a joint learning experience.
- 5. Define a new professional profile (professional family, units of competence breakdown, professional environment and related training) by means of international expert cooperation between 5 countries as a proactive strategy intended to anticipate the training needs deriving from the emerging professional profile of technical consultant for sustainability.
- 6. Guarantee the development and valorization of the project’s outcome at local, regional, national and European scales in the field of continuous and vocational training through the cooperation of 4 well-positioned, reputed partners involved in national systems of vocational training, and experienced in international cooperation.
- 7. Introduce a cross-cutting approach in support of gender equality.
- 8. Disseminate the project’s outcome at a large scale and by target groups, with an impact higher than 2,500 individuals.